Revitalize your mattress with the customized comfort and natural cooling properties of the Bamboo Latex Topper:
- A top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
- Inherently cooling, latex also offers ideal temperature moderation along with greater breathability.
- The Bamboo Latex Topper is available in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need: soft (19 ILD), medium (28 ILD), and firm (36 ILD).
- Each topper comes with a high-end bamboo cover, designed to protect the longevity of the foam while promoting a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial sleep environment.
- Available in a 3” depth.
- Custom sizes may be made available upon request. Contact customer service for details.
- Delivered in a box for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A.
Talalay latex has been called “earth’s most perfect sleep material.” That’s because natural latex is extracted from the rubber tree and processed using natural biodegradable ingredients that come from renewable sources.
Oeko-Tex certified is a designation accorded latex foams which means they are completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use. To attain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the material has to have been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.