The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science: the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal skin temperature for sleep is 88 degrees.
We infused TitanCool™ in the Brooklyn Aurora for optimal conditions: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure the perfect sleep environment. The result is the most elite cooling mattress on the market, designed especially for life on the road.
- A 1.5” top layer of patented CopperFlex™ foam provides more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- A PCM surface infusion of TitanCool™ maintains skin temperature at an ideal 88 degrees for sleep.
- The most advanced fabric on the market delivers TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need, each option comes with distinctive layers for distinctive benefits:
- The soft version features a secondary 2” layer of soft hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. A third layer of 1” gel swirl memory foam ensures added pressure point relief.
- The medium version features a secondary 2” layer of medium hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing the perfect balance of contouring with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move. A third layer of 1” gel swirl memory foam ensures added pressure point relief.
- The firm version features a secondary 1.5” layer of firm TitanFlex™ foam for additional support and a more neutral spine position, important to back, stomach and some combination sleepers. A third layer of 1.5” VariFlex™ transition foam ensures a more traditional firm sleep experience.
- An 8” core of up to 1,032 individually encased Ascension® coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners. The unique coil system is zoned to deliver support to your body where it is needed most.
- A .75” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.