Revitalize your mattress with the luxury of the Cooling Talalay Latex Topper, featuring the natural comfort benefits of latex—paired with cooling on contact:
- A top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1 safe.
- A premium circular knit cover combines silky smoothness with exceptional breathability to deliver cooling benefits on contact.
- The cover’s zipper enclosure allows for removal and laundering for a cleaner, more hypoallergenic sleep experience.
- Available in a 3” depth.
- Offered in a universal medium (28 ILD) comfort level.
- Delivered in a box for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A.
Talalay latex has been called “earth’s most perfect sleep material.” That’s because natural latex is extracted from the rubber tree and processed using natural biodegradable ingredients that come from renewable sources.
Oeko-Tex certified is a designation accorded latex foams which means they are completely free from harmful chemicals and safe for human use. To attain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the material has to have been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.